Free Laminated sheets and Marker with every pack.
Over 150 activities and 13 different learning areas.
Concepts and activity books included are –
- Tracing and drawing lines- exercises to help strengthen those little fingers and support a good pencil grip and writing skills
- Scissor cutting- which helps with their fine motor
- Colours are colouring activity- Teaches inferential reasoning and identifies colours
- Letter Formation -Alphabet trace and sounds- hand and finger movements, necessary for your child’s development in learning to write
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Maths Workbook- Counting, matching, patterns- Logical connections and reasoning skills
- Book of Shapes- draw, and trace – Identify and organise individual information needed to learn math and science
- Shapes Build-a-Dino Workbook- Teaches math concepts by extending on shapes & logical skills, using their fine motor skills to create dinosaurs
- Make your own Rhyming book- that you can trace colour and read- Aids children in their development of hearing awareness as well as they are an important part of the children’s pre-literacy skills and an important part of their cognitive development
- Read it, Write it, Draw it- To aid in cognitive development as well as well as vital pre-literacy skills.
- Sentence Matching Card Game- a fun way to practice reading words with your child.
- How am I Feeling Today book- Mindfulness activity on how am I feeling today- fun game and great way to introduce and discuss different feelins and emotions and new vocabulary.
- Colouring & Activity book- to help their little minds calm and relax
- Large Number Tracing Book- finger movements, necessary for your child’s development in learning to write numbers
- Fun large Alphabet tracing Book- finger movements, necessary for your child’s development in learning to write letters
- Lets have a go …Laminated number sheet activity
- Lets have a go… Laminated alphabet sheet activity
- One wipe off marker included in pack